From Allentown, Bethlehem , Easton and areas South:
- Rt. 33 North to the Snydersville exit.
- End of ramp, left at stop sign.
- Follow to intersection and make right.
- Follow to stop sign at diner and make left.
- Up hill on left.
From New Jersey and areas East of the Poconos:
- Take Interstate 80 West to exit 304.
- Proceed South on Route 33/209 for 1.9 miles
- Turn right at traffic light onto Shafers Schoolhouse Road.
- Go 100 yards to traffic light and turn left onto Bs. Rt. 209 South.
- Proceed 3.1 miles, the Stone Bar is on your left.
From Scranton, Wilkes Barre or areas West of the Poconos:
- Take Interstate 380 South to 80 East
- Take exit 302A to 33 south.
- Proceed 2.5 miles and take the Snydersville exit.
- At stop sign turn right.
- The Stone Bar is seven tenths of a mile on your left
Latitude - 40° 57,281' N
Longitude - 075° 17,674' W